Easy Microwave Applesauce Recipe:
- 6-8 apples peeled, cored, sliced
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water or apple juice
- 4 TBS sugar or other sweetener to taste
- place in large microwave-safe glass bowl
- cover loosely with wax paper
- microwave on high for 10 minutes
- stir and continue to cook until apples are tender
- mash with a fork
- cool before serving
Thursday Ultimate Recipe Swap over at Life As Mom.
(BTW- today is our 10 year wedding anniversary- thank you!)
Dinner tonight- Crockpot peanut chicken stew- package chicken thighs, one can diced tomatoes, one can drained chickpeas, onions, garlic, two dollops peanut butter- cook all day on low. Really good over rice or linguine. Can also add curry sauce if you like.